Bail Bonds for DUI & DWI Mississippi Gulf Coast, MS
The most severe traffic violation in Mississippi Gulf Coast, MS and throughout the entire country, is driving while under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances. The charges tend to be serious and costly. Thankfully, D & D Bail Bonds has experience securing fast release from county jails following an arrest.
Jail Release Assistance 24/7
From the moment you call, the bail bond agents at D & D Bail Bonds will work to secure a quick release. Using in-depth knowledge of local facilities and bonds, we can secure your freedom. Furthermore, we’re available 24/7. You can call any time, even at midnight, to secure bond services. We’ll answer!
Are DUIs& DWIs Different?
First and foremost, DUI is an acronym for “driving under the influence.” DWI stands for “driving while intoxicated.” The two often have different meanings, but can sometimes refer to the same offense. Both mean that the driver is charged with a serious traffic violation. Furthermore, both apply to more than alcohol or recreational drugs, but also prescription medications that may impair your driving abilities.
In many states, DUI tackles alcohol, while DWI refers to unknown substances or drugs.
DWI Fines & Penalties
- First Offense – Up to $2,000 fine, three to 180 days in jail, loss of license for up to oneyear, $1,000 annual surcharge to retain driver’s license.
- Second Offense – Up to $4,000 fine, five days to oneyear in jail, loss of license for up to two years, $1,500 annual surcharge to renew driver’s license.
- Third Offense – Up to $10,000 fine, two to 10 years in prison, 10 to 60 days in jail, loss of license for up to 2 years, $2,000 annual surcharge to retain license.
DUI Fines & Penalties
- First Offense – Up to $500 fine, 30 to 180 day license suspension, eight to 40 hours of community service.
- Second/Third Offense – Up to $2,000 fine, suspension of license for 60 to 180 days, jail for up to 180 days
- DUI w/Alcohol – Up to $500 fine, 60 day license suspension, 20 to 40 hours of community service, mandatory alcohol awareness course.
Why Choose Us
D & D Bail Bonds is a part of the community in Mississippi Gulf Coast, MS. We firmly believe everyone deserves a second chance—and their freedom. When you or a loved one is arrested and placed in jail, a quick phone call to our agents will help secure a fast release!