Top Rated Bail Bonds Agency in Jackson County, MS
Fast Jail Release in Jackson County
When you or a loved one is facing considerable jail time, you need a speedy solution to the matter. Everyone deserves a second chance. If you are behind bars, then you can’t formulate a defense, handle your personal affairs, and seek legal counsel. It just isn’t possible from a jail cell. Here at D&D Bail Bonds, we provide a quick jail release in Jackson County. We work closely with local law enforcement, judges, and holding facilities to move the process along.
When you call, we can often complete the bail bond process within an hour. Our experienced team handles all paperwork and contacts the facilities in question. When we’re done, we can go with you to the jail or holding facility to pick up your loved one. We’ll provide a fast release where others may fail.
Our Services Include a Wide Range of Bonds
Here at D&D Bail Bonds, we offer a broad range of bail bond services in Jackson County. For instance, we offer the most common form of civil bail bond, criminal bail bonds, surety bonds, and more.
- Civil Bail Bond: This is a type of bond that is posted to secure the release of a defendant in a civil case. The bail money is forfeited if the defendant fails to appear in court.
- Criminal Bail Bond: This type of bond is posted to secure the release of a defendant in a criminal case. The bail money is forfeited if the defendant fails to appear in court.
- Surety Bonds: A surety bond is a contract between the principal (the person or business that needs the bond), the surety (the company that issues the bond), and the obligee (the entity that requires the bond). The surety bond guarantees that the principal will perform its obligations under the terms of the bond. If the principal fails to do so, the surety will pay the obligee up to the bond amount.
Our selection of bail bond services is guaranteed to meet your needs following a court case. With just one phone call, you’ll find that our bail bond serves are everything you’re looking for and more.
If we do not offer a bond service that you require, please do not hesitate to ask. Chances are, with our years of experience, we can handle the situation with ease. However, we are known for our civil and criminal bail bonds. It is what we are good at and how we help the community each day. For such bail bond services in Jackson County, be sure to give us a call. We’ll happily help you or your loved one with a quick jail release!
How Does Posting Bail Work?
If you are in need of a bail bond, the first thing you need to do is contact nearby bail bondsmen. Our bail process includes:
- At our agency, we will work with you to ensure that the process is as stress-free as possible. We will walk you through everything you need to do and answer any questions you may have.
- Once you have contacted us, we will begin the process of posting your bond. In order to post a bond, we must first assess the risks involved. This includes looking at the charges against you, your criminal history (if any), and your flight risk.
- Once we have determined the risks involved, we will work with you so that you are released from jail.
It is important to remember that you are still required to appear in court. If you fail to appear in court, the bond will be forfeited and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
We Are A Professional Bail Bond Agency
We are licensed bail bond agents and are here to help you through this difficult time. We understand that being in jail can be a very stressful experience, and we will do everything we can to help you get out as soon as possible.
We Have Years of Bail Bond Experience
Our bail bond agents have years of experience in the bail bond industry, and they know how to get you out of jail fast. They will work with you to develop a payment plan that is affordable for you, and they will also answer any questions you may have about the bail bond process.
At D&D Bail Bonds, we pride ourselves on being available to the community. You never know when life will take a turn for the worse. It could be midnight, the weekend, or perhaps in the middle of your holiday dinner. When you or your loved one requires a 24-hour bail bond service in Jackson County, know that D&D Bail Bonds is here to deliver.
When you call our office, you’ll be immediately connected with a highly-trained and experienced bail bond agent. Our entire team will make your case our top priority. From the moment you call, we’ll treat you with the utmost respect, asking questions regarding the situation, and seeing how best we can help. It just takes one phone call on your part. From there, we’ll handle the rest!
Bail Bond FAQs
1. What is a Bail Bond?
A bail bond is a written agreement signed by the person accused of a crime (the “defendant”) and their surety. The surety agrees to pay the bail amount if the defendant does not appear in court on the date specified in the bail bond agreement.
2. How Does Bail Work?
If you are arrested, you will be taken to jail, where you will be held until your case goes to court. If you cannot afford to post bail, you will remain in jail until your court date. Once you post bail, you will be released from jail and allowed to return home until your court date. You can also contact a bonding company or family member.
3. How Can I Post Bail?
There are three ways to post bail:
- Cash Bond Bail: You can pay the bail amount in cash to the court. Once your case is over, you will receive a refund of your bail money.
- Property Bond Bail: You can use your property as collateral for bails, such as your home or car. If you do not appear in court, the court can seize your property.
- Bail Bond: You can contact a bail bond agent where you pay them a percentage of the total bail. The bondsmen will post the full amount of bail on your behalf. If you do not appear in court, the bail bond agent will be responsible for paying the total amount of bail. Once your court case is complete, the full bail amount is returned to the bondsmen, but they keep your percentage paid.